Health Leads’ webinars arm health system leaders and front-line clinicians with guidance on integration of social needs interventions into medical care at scale. Webinar attendance and recordings are accessible free of charge.
Workshop 101: Introduction to Integrating Social Needs into Patient Care
Does your organization want to learn more about how to address essential health needs – like food, housing, and transportation—but doesn’t know where to begin?
Download our FREE introductory webinar, by filling out the form below, to discover how to incorporate vital social needs into patient care.
Health Leads experts examine:
• Why social needs interventions are critical to help improve patient health
• What social needs strategies look like in various clinical settings
• The six key drivers of a successful social needs strategy
• Insights from diverse, high-performing social needs programs and case studies
• Key steps organizations can take to launch comprehensive social needs strategies
Request a copy of the Prepare 101 webinar