Self-care Resources During COVID-19
At this time of intense pressure, uncertainty and change, self-care is more important than ever. Here are some things you and your staff can easily implement.
- Magellan Health Insights provides 6 tips for reducing healthcare workers anxiety and creating a positive work environment.
- Reflection logs allow staff and supervisors to manage employee burnout and stress by using brief voice recordings of weekly patient interactions.
- Supporting the Health Care Workforce provides easy yet practical solutions to properly supervise and care for frontline staff.
- Creating Your Self Care Plan is a tool that helps find ways to highlight positive aspects of your work and mitigate negative components that can lead to burnout.
- An article by Health Affairs provides tactical solutions to address barriers impacting healthcare workers.
- Headspace is offering free online meditation services to US healthcare professionals who work in public health spaces.
Have a resource to recommend? Share here (*click “Recommend a Resource” in the drop down).