With its MassHealth ACO opportunity, the Bay State is rewarding the integration of health-related social needs into clinical care. While crucial to the success of this new integrated model, many providers struggle to design high-impact social needs solutions, allocate consistent funding and demonstrate ongoing results.
Strengthen your application with the Health Leads MassHealth ACO Primer–a free guide to help you make the most of the state’s new DSRIP funding. Based on over 20 years of experience implementing social needs interventions in clinical settings, our primer outlines key social needs program elements and recommendations for effectively addressing the critical, non-medical factors that impact your patients’ health.
Download this free resource today and gain insights on how to:
- Identify key program drivers to test to better understand social needs investment
- Approach risk stratification and explore screening tools
- Describe workflows and ways to coordinate referrals between clinical and non-clinical teams
- Use Health Leads Reach™ or other technologies to track success
- Establish and maintain strong partnerships with community based organizations and social service agencies using a data informed approach
- Prepare for capacity and track productivity of social needs workforce
To receive a copy of our MassHealth ACO Primer, please email Shiliu Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!