SN101: Introduction to integrating social needs into patient care
Keywords: Essential Needs, Patient Screening, Resource Connection
Does your organization want to learn more about how to address essential health needs – like food, housing, and transportation—but doesn’t know where to begin?
Learn what it takes to incorporate social needs interventions into healthcare delivery and bridge care to where health begins.
In this free, on-demand webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Barriers that stand between patient communities and their full health potential
- Why and how healthcare providers can bridge care to where health begins
- Our six key drivers of a successful social needs strategy
- Case studies and insights from diverse, effective practices
- Key action steps your organization can take to jump start a social needs strategy
Nate Fleming, MD
Population Health Senior Consultant, Gundersen Health
Learning Network Manager, Health Leads
Managing Director of Programs and Relationships, Health Leads
Download a Copy of the SN101 Webinar
Tags: Developed by Health Leads, Video/Explainer, Webinar/Training