Issues and Platforms We Support
The COVID-19 crisis has sparked advocacy efforts across the nation. Organizations and communities are taking action to demand not only immediate relief but long-term solutions to our most pressing social injustices.
We are proud to support the following efforts driving progress in racial equity, access to essential resources, caregiver and community health worker rights, data integrity and integration, and countless other issues that have gone unaddressed for far too long.
- Preserve and Protect the Integrity of COVID-19 Data
- Equitable Reopening for Black and Latinx communities in the State of Massachusetts
- Community-Based Workforce Principles for Contact Tracing
- Moratorium on Eviction and Foreclosures in the State of Massachusetts
- Collective Response to the COVID-19 Impact on African Americans and other Priority Populations
- Prioritizing the importance of CHWs in the COVID-19 Crisis Response
- Safe Reopening in the State of Massachusetts
- Housing Stability in the State of California
- Increase Direct Aid to States to Meet Critical Health Needs
- Open Letter to Governor Charlie Baker Regarding Safe Opening of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Black Mamas Matter Alliance: Statement on ICE Coerced Hysterectomies
- Addressing the “SNAP Gap” in Massachusetts
- New York Covid-19 Food Coalition Policy Platform
HAVE A RESOURCE TO SHARE?
Submit Your Resource Today
Join our mailing list for updates. fromHealth Heads, our partners, and the world of community health.