Our community of donors, partners, and champions is
what makes this work possible. Thank you.
YOUR SUPPORT IN ACTION
Every day, Health Leads works with communities across the country to ensure all people have access to the essentials they need to be healthy. We couldn’t do this critical work without you. Check out our most recent Annual Report to see just a few of the accomplishments that your support made possible. Highlights include:
- Developing a neighbor-to-neighbor approach to ending food insecurity in Boston;
- Putting communities’ health data into their own hands through our national innovation & data democratization work;
- Reimagining primary care with a community and equity-focused approach;
- Building a prevention-focused, community-owned network to keep California residents housed;
- Transforming maternal health care in New York by streamlining access to benefits;
- Unlocking the potential of caregivers and community health workers through the Caregiver Summit and the Community-Based Workforce Alliance;
- And launching the Vaccine Equity Cooperative with our partners to support community-driven health equity efforts, starting with vaccine distribution.
We are deeply grateful to all the friends and partners who support our work, and we proudly recognize those who made gifts in 2021. Your generous financial support has made possible the key victories and growth we celebrate this year. Thank you!
Susan & Digger Donahue
Brian & Steph Spector
Christopher & Sunny Cox
Christopher McKown & Abigail Johnson
Larry & Mary Louise Krakauer
Laura Samberg Faino
Lisa & Josh Bernstein, Social Ventures
Mandile Family Foundation
Michael Blau & Ann Muschett
On behalf of Health Leads, our partners, and the people and communities who help drive this work, thank you for your support!
We are committed to accountability and transparency! See how your generous support is ensuring that every person has access to the essentials we all need to thrive.